Saturday, February 24, 2007

merci beaucoup

today i was with the school trip to lausanne. i had the company of jia, LJ and ?! (shit i forgot tat girl name). The trip to OLympic museum wasnt as fun as i thought. The only pleasure to watch is its building and the structures around it. sports neve seem to interest me at all, but i will be going for my usual badminton game tml. shopping in Lausanne can be quite tiring...hills and slopes everywher in switzerland....goshh, i could hardly imagine if i would ever learn to drive here. after viewing so many shops, i tink i luv the shoes in Zara most,i promise myself to get one after i got my internship. i bought 3 scarves today at a very cheap price haha.....with cool design i suppose. and 2 belts, which i realised that i might hav been cheated. A la carte pract is over for me.....i was at st nicks again yesterday...ros was sweet enough to order a non alcoholic drink for me. it is the most enjoyable nite i ever had there. i met most of my classmates there. my german friend tinks that asians are crazy bec we are so high that we got on to the chair and dance. today dinner at the chinese restaurant was fantastic......simply yummy! free flow of drinks and rice for us=)
sometimes i wonder, i seem to be one of the luckiest person on earth...but i seem to be asking for more, things that attract me lose its appeal rather quickly, being here with a group of lovable friends and classmates wad could i ask for more...........!!!!

No comments: