Saturday, March 03, 2007

vingt-quatre

hey, i miss singapore!!! my A level results was out yesterday. i was talking to many ppl online. i was glad that many of my frens did well. cheers for benny he got a distinction for geo S paper. i am very satisfied with my results haha, and the greatest satisfaction comes when i can share it with my friends and family. yeahhh mr lee is proud of me of course hahaha. yeahh, econs did not disappoint me....art too. i ended my studies in art with a distinction, all thanx to mr lee and mr chia for his never ending support. huhhhhh...really misses everyone in singapore, i wish i could juz fly back to share the moment of joy and anxiousness everyone felt before collecting the result. i did not feel the same excitement that i had previously while collecting my O level results. perhaps, i had learned that excellent results do please me, but the process of achieving it is much more valuable than i thought previously.

No comments: