Monday, March 12, 2007

''memory is the traces of tears"

darnnnn...I m so home-sick. keep havin weird dreams in the middle of the nites. i watched 2046 today. rented from my skul library. it was a rather long movie...good artistic shots and actor but i dun really know the story. so disappointing. today was kind of the worst day i ever had. 65 for introduction to hospitality. i cant believe that fucking result came from me. shittt....i never knew for essays we had to underline the keywords...though it was part of the instructions. wad the hell. i wrote more points and more than anyone else but didnt score as well. that freak me out seriously. fuck fuck fuck. i begin to wonder if the teacher is having strong prejudice against other nationalities especially asians when come to writing. if that so...den fuck him off...he should get fired. seriously i dun exactly keen in much of his senseless teachings that has totally no sense of focus and direction. wadeva it is, lets see the second test. if it happens again i tink i might rather switch school...to a better one that deserves my stay and effort. actually i have been considering. les roches may have perfect environment for practicals but i have been thinking of tranfering out for my BA degree to EHL if possible. another sickening incident happened...i was told by the cdip that advised me to forget about working in a 5 star hotel. juz because of my basic french that dun get me anywher. sickkosssss i hate low grades! and i need better opportunities!

No comments: