Friday, March 23, 2007

snowman, snowman, snowman.....why do ppl make snowman....I am wondering if the winter season makes ppl feel lonelier than ever. I hate snow.....so I m really looking forward to spring. spring is here but there is still some snow since we are up the hill.

The photos were taken in the 1st few weeks I arrived in bluche....the snowman on the right is wearing my scarf that went missing in san nick's bar=( gishh...mid term break is coming. I have no plan of goin anywhere but to stay in my room. Tests and report is coming up....I m rather stressed!!
I like to 'stone' for some reasons. I dun feel like talking to anyone cause I decided that no one would ever understand how i feel. weird....maybe myself is a facade, I come here to understand people but often it leads to more misunderstanding. so how tired it can be. life has to go on...so I bet I would continue ...............

No comments: