Monday, February 05, 2007

mon nom est apri

french lesson tomorrow, 2 period!!!!i have to revise what i learned on thursday. I only knew how to count from one to ten in french ahha. Today i spent my lunch at market place with two new ppl. One is korean and the other is taiwanese. They are my classmates but we havent gotten the chance to mingle with one another. ohh..tat gal know all the vulgarities in korean....she is superb, she told me she even know the iraq version, ahha. I have apple pie for dessert and some fruit salads, yum yum. The dessert in school is fantastic! i luv the tiramisu most. today, my roommate and i got chase out from the a la carte restaurant for the second time....arhhh the italian teacher, he chased out those who arrived there earlier, i dun really mind though, i prefer the free flow food at market place. Let me tell u, at a la carte we hav to be served in lik 1 hour to 2....for ppl lik me who often skips breakfast, u will starve bef u get the food. I m rather excited to hav my practical there, but wad i heard is that it will be quite stressful.2 more weeks to go...i will be wearing my service uniform, not the usual suit anymore. the dateline for my report and tests is coming up!! i think i really need to do some serious work, i m aiming for the best! dun really wanna lose to angmo haha, almost forgotten that i paid alot here. thanx to gloria.

i can't post any comment anymore...my friend was complaining that i left without informing her haha.. sorry tania..here my add
Ecole Les Roches
p/o box 5205
Bluche
3975 Randogne....do write to me ahha=), shit! i haven start writing any postcard yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u in nj eat so much already, don't eat even more there and become very fat! after your nj pants won't be loose and keep dropping like now, next time u won't even be able to fit in them...haha

Anonymous said...

halo apri...just booked out of tekong... damn tired..training at tekong is crazy...haha..hope u enjoy your stay there so far