Monday, February 12, 2007

I snow

It was snowing rather heavily, i had to run back to my room to get my coat and wear my snowboots instead. I was late this morning! comtemplating if i should go for the tutorial....damn paiseh...I was the only person out of the 3 classes at the auditorium. Though I was like only 5 minutes late. It was cultural awareness.....it is a voluntary presentation by various students. At that moment of time, i was thinking that i should present something so as to show my presence in class. It was an eager attempt, I dont want to get hours deducted. Indonesian culture...haha I know nuts bout it...and I didnt prepare anything. fortunately I was smart enough hahaha... I present bout Chinese new year. sounds so stupid....but I thought It will be perfect for those angmos...yeahh It really worked well. I felt the interest from the audience.....so it was rather a worth try. nahhh...I think I learnt not to be afraid of crowds. Burning with Confidence!!!=0

I really hope to manage my time well and go for breakfast every morning.....and start studying! having 3 tests this week : bar and beverage, french and hospitality. haha wish me do well=)

I think I m homesick subconsciously...I cant really sleep well these few nites.

No comments: