Saturday, February 17, 2007

lunar

Yay tests are over and practical is coming up, but report and project is piling. I really need to buck up haha....and so something bout my report. and my cover letter if i m to apply for a prestigious hotel to work in. is chinese new year eve, i reject my friend's offer to join the chinese celebration in school, instead, me, ros and maruto went down to Sierre to eat our reunion dinner at the thai restaurant. den we went to explore the place and found Mc donalds! to hav sips of coke. Edward called me, if we could go down to lausanne to meet up...arghhhh but i m freaking broke now...with less than 200 swiss franc. still waiting for my dad to send me money. the celebration hasnt end...we are goin to party at st nicks tonite haha...this is the first time i would spend cny away from my family, in a foreign land....an unusual experience.

No comments: