Sunday, April 30, 2006

acceptance

i want to go out!i like to shop,i enjoy spending my time talking.staying at home makes me bored.i would choose to slp if i m at home...or listen to radio.i lik to watch tv too.i m so deprived of watching tv.time time time,my time seems to pass faster than i could grab hold of it.i hate to control myself,yet i have too or i m not living in this world,world that only the best will be liked and appreciated.so superficial,yes we are living in this world full of pretences and facade.obligation seems to rule many lives.as much as i dislike obligation,at some point of time i have no choice but to oblige.we oblige because of so many fears,fear of being alone,fear of losin friends,fear of uncertainties ahead etc.for me,i have the fear of myself.the fear of not being able to hav self-control,the fear of losing my self-esteem,the fear of living my life whom i deem as a failure.
i seem to change alot,some are gd yet some are not.i m so confused over the change, i made it happened yet i m so troubled by it.i find myself standin on the fence.i hate being judged by others.to think bout it,i hav never imagined myself bein scolded for things that do not describe me as one.why dun others trust me as i would like to trust them.for this i think i had failed.

No comments: