Friday, April 14, 2006

apr iL

my feelings for many ppl are ambivalent.past experiences aggravate my situation.each time i look back,i m dissatisfied about the journey that results now.i find myself bein the accumulation of things.big or small,conscious or unconsciously,they pose an influence on me.the journey has to be continued,i like to trace the past.the past looks beautiful in any way.be it a bitter or sweet memories,they seem to follow me as i go on with my life,my best companion in fact.tracing,i hate to find myself not bein able to reminisce the past,though they remain at the back of my subconscious mind.tracin can be tiring,but it often results in me knowing myself better.my act of tracing has yet to teach me more about my relationship with others.up till now i dun really know wad do i mean when i love someone...hate,i might term it as hate but....i dun think any of us deserve to be hated.

No comments: