Friday, April 14, 2006

=

i think i like wasting time.haiz.....A level,it seems to me that i am not afraid and nervous at all.damn!i look forward to weekend, i hate to wake up early for school.haiz....i m so broke!have been goin out everyweekend.

hm.....sometimes, i lik to be alone.i think of nothing but myself.i feel selfish and guilty.yes,i hav been neglecting some of my friends,and finding them only when i see the need too.i knew probably i hav hurt some of them when i dun wish to, or they can say i can choose not to.choosin, i hate to choose.given a choice, i would want to choose to benefit myself but not others.only when u r selfish,u can protect urself more than others.i cant find balance in things that i do.i dun see the need to have balance.life works other way.wanting is not a choice,is beyond that of a choice.i dun know why i want myself more than others,i dun know when at some point of time,i want others more than myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, i think you can be selfish all you like. it's ok to be selfish and care only about yourself and not your friends. for me, i think i give to my friends more than they give me. if someone is your friend, you can choose whether to give more or receive more.for me, i think as long as anyone is my friend, i would give him or her my everything..you needn't feel bad because it's only a matter of personal choice..

Anonymous said...

i wasn being sarcastic,apri.i was just saying that it's alright to be selfish at times. i sometimes am selfish myself.so you don't have to feel bad because everone is also selfish to some extent. so don't u accuse me of being sarcastic. i was trying to console you..