Tuesday, December 12, 2006

we are different

i m juz so pissed with my father for quite some time. haiz...it turn out more to be a disappointment than anger. he simply does not know me well. always, lik wad most elderly would tink...we youngsters do things in a sloppy way. i m not! i know him too well, far beyond his understanding of me. i learnt tat silent works best, there is no point argueing when both of us is stubborn in our own way. indeed, he did feel a little apologetic, gd for me. i bear no grudges...but simply hope to get away from tat akward situation. it juz dun feel rite i guess. family, are they simply another beings tat happen to bump closer to us...or there are exceptional spritual thingin tat bind us as one. i believe in inheritance...the way of life, our behaviours...i started to see myself behavin lik either my mum or dad. however, i will definitely reflect upon my own behaviour tat seems equivalent to theirs. parents are always rite? i dun tink so. when you are young, our innocent minds form tat illusion, as we grow up the perfection we hold for them slowly tear away...it hurts but it is better than to lead a deluding life.but, still no matter wad...my parents are great=ME hee

No comments: