Tuesday, December 05, 2006

wahhhh...actually i kind of enjoy clubbing.haha i lik the loud music and the wawa mood there haha.i tink anyone could get high easily and free themselves.yes... i should go to club more often in the future until i m sian of it. damn damn damn...aaaarrr i was tinkin again if i should have signed for the july intake.too late even if i want to stay in spore now.my mum was telling me to juz go for it.i was so confused and troubled...wadeva it is, i tink i could not reach my final decision, but i pretended evrything will go as smoothly as she thought, hopefuly tat could have comforted her.she will miss me dearly as i would have.tell you wad, i m gonna miss stayin in spore.i miss how childish when i first came, i will miss how i did so well in school hehe, and of course i will have to miss how cute to experience love,friendship, yes not forgettin to miss my wahhh TAf club session,ccas,different from clubbin though.haha lastly i will miss my jc life.muach muach muach...i survived haha and struggled through it waha.capable indeed.jc life was the lowest and highest point of my life up till now.wah...so scary rite, is lik a roller coaster ride....i felt my heart beat so fast at some time and it almost died down at another point of time.life experiences hav neither substitutes nor complement.no firm would charge any price for an exchange, public goods, merit or demerit goods?it depends on the externalities..good or bad....i hope my life experiences would not hav cause a divergence between social cost and tat of my private cost.divergance may be good...if tat of private cost is higher...would anyone accept it?who is so stupid rite...tats y i tink market failure exists.not because it arises from bad effects of consumption or production but rather a social dilemma tat comes from within.thanx to econs.

No comments: