Friday, November 04, 2005

A moment in time

band-it was great i think. Many people attended it. I lurves the chocolates and roses=) thanx to all my friends who came for it and those who stays at home to enjoy family's love thanx too for not coming haha=p. Bald rose look nice i suppose.....and dropping petals as well.Their fragrance...hm....hm....i went to supper with my friends at my fav newton food centre haha. I was so tired, i slept at 2 plus to prepare for my op today and need to wake up early to do my i n r too. thanx benny for all his help...hopefully he is not that pissed off with me. though i m=P....bloody hell i n r!!!!! thanx to him too for helping me sell my band tickets. Selling tickets sux lah.....see 1st...dun noe whether got time is the responses i got. Then i knew, ppl are not that interested.But still i go and bug them....neve giv up haha=) definitely it was enjoyable to see an LT full of enthu ppls...scream and scream and scream. I think i enjoyed this concert best. To me i prefer band-it than etude and i think i play better too hahaha=) being able to perform is the greatest satisfaction a band player can get...the feelin of being able to enjoy urself on stage and entertain others. life is lik a performance on stage...i agree. Only if we can entertain others and meke ourself memorable...bein an actors is good either, however we hav to ensure that we are convincing enough.... i think all of us can act well, we just don't realise it. There is definitely a time where we got to really act. So what role should we choose? i wonder.....best actors are capable of acting any role, so does that make us the best in life?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop harping on my bald rose ok. i think mav is very sad that your head destroyed the rose. i think band-it is just yet-another-performance. don't think i can ever find my passion for band and music.

apri said...

i m not harp layer lohh....dun learn from annie lahh haha.i tink u can play better than me haha....rv sl dun pretend.