Wednesday, November 02, 2005

...

me
i don't
i won't
there is always a limit
it depends on who
others
i care
i bother
wrong wrong wrong
i don't know
i pitied
pitied myself
i cried
not for myself
yes for me
pathetic life can be
reminiscing the past
memories
all history
never play back
longer longer and longer
i waited
rotten
healed
yet different
i ask
ask
askin for me
avoid avoid and avoid
great solution?
i wonder
if there is any
no solution
but outcome
outcome
that can never be guessed
i m thinkin
longer and longer again
careful this time with my thought
sleepin is best
yes, i slp to dream for better tml
i don't
nightmare instead
i become unconscious
i question my existance
i died?
i live?
no i don't
there are others around me
i m afraid
afraid of all of them
the good bad or worst
they seem the same
i fake
i don't
confused
but to suffer alone
no one
no one
i suspect
you suspect
everyone suspects
suspicion everywhere
who is right
who is wrong
till then it don't matter
as my heart said so
it has its say
but i forced it to say
guilty
no i don't
but to leave me alone
unhurt.
it hurts it hurts
it screams for help
who cares
i do
i do
i do
stay away
get lost
does not help
it remains till it stops beatin
then i hav no say
no say
but others start to say
out there
i look
i see no one
feel no one
alone
i shall cry in despair
my life full of regrets
uncertainties
and confusions
u hear me
no never will
i got nothin to say
words don't express

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyoyo, what a random poem filled with random words. Well, here's my share of them random musings:

i see myself in others
who close their eyes on me
and i close my eyes on others
who see themselves in me

i walk a shadow over the land
my existence a mere sigh
i see the sun rise up a star
and i wish to be that star

but no one truly sees the sun
though they know it's always there
and only when it hides in clouds
do people lament its loss

and no one really cares about leaders
though everone knows they are there
and only when they fail to deliver
do people scream curses at them

so do i truly want to be a star
like the sun is to our eyes
or do i want to be nameless wanderer
across the landless soil

either way, it is I
a star or a nameless man
either way, it is I
who will carve his own path in life

apri said...

izzit u benny ?i lik it alot the poem....yeah post it more.but not the poems tat u usually lik...about murderer so gross lah.this is beautiful=)