Monday, June 09, 2008

Inside my heart

I really want to know what is inside my heart. I cant even take a proper nap like i used too. Fucking fidelio exam, i thought it will be gd for me. Right now, i m so damnnn pissed and I have accounting tml. frankly I simply lost all the motivation, but tml will be the last exam of this whole semesterrrrr...last exammmm. I do hope anyone is capable of cheering me up at this moment of time. whats wrong with all those ppl, why cant they juz leave me alone, i m seriously sick, sick to the extent that no medicine could heal. I m really afraid tat this is the after effect, and it may continues. I feel so uncertain and anxious, anxious like shit? why, i dun even know the reason. fuck me!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judging by the number of times you use the F-word, you must be really frustrated. Hopefully, things will sort themselves out in Beijing. Come to think of it, maybe you can try visiting attractions over there. Loads of them. By the way, the JABS group (with the exception of A) is going out this weekend. Envious? Haha

Anonymous said...

haha, Apri\'s going out with me this weekend. HE\'S MINE!!! we don\'t care about JABS or what not. Lol.

Apri, Cheer up la. cheer up :D:D I\'ll keep u company in Beijing, We\'ll have a great time together...

Anonymous said...

ya, i do hope for another earthquake so i can hug gloria and pray, that will be sweet rite my dear friend lol hahahaha,

i was frustrated, i hope i m getting fine now, i try to live lightheartedly.

Anonymous said...

Don't let those Chinese people see that msg, apri. they will kill you like they killed sharon stone. haha.

Anonymous said...

janvin, i was seriously jokin, sorry to all who feel offended in one way or another hehe. May all be blessed with love and happiness.