Friday, May 30, 2008

Hot Kitchen

I really really enjoyed working with chef Christen, he is an extraordinary guy who never fails to make his lesson interesting. Cooking in the market place kitchen with him is really fun. Here are some of his favourite quotes.... diu lei lou mou

nap sap kia, since he works for SIA before, he knows a little hokkien, chinese and cantonese as well.
bu zhi dao
penny from ur dirty chef jacket I know the menu from yesterday.
the spice girls and ditsy chicks...he calls the girls in our group
ohhhh the soup is so tasty, better than sex lol
u better know how to whisk, especially guys and do it the right way or u will get cramps
u chief! tell the girl who watches another frying the potato to cut the vegetables...haha, refering to carina
I need to go home quick, I m sick of the class, my mum is waiting for me at home
As future managers......

well he is naggy and hot temper at times, he gets pissed easily and talks like witches, His high pitched voice can be annoying but all I feel he is a lovable chef. Chef Christen you rox, diu lei lou mo...wahahaha.

No comments: