Saturday, June 09, 2007

melody wasnt in the photo, but she was there by the school pool, or maybe she was the one taking the photo haha. Saturday duty was really enjoyable...the food was so good...and the chef is our food knowledge teacher Mr. Bider. I think I would like to say that I really respect him alot. His cooking is so fantastic, and everyone agreed that we have the nicest meal ever at market place. Moreover, I think he is really passionate about his cooking, cause he will go around asking students how is the meal, etc. Despite, today i was scolded by him for taking my dessert with my main course on the same tray. Well, at least I have alot of fun in the pool. The damn water was so colddd......I went back to change so that i would have my service uniform to wear for the dinner duty. People at the pool! you all rox=) I think I will never ever learn how to swim.
hahaha

No comments: