Tuesday, June 05, 2007

market place

I was so tired recently that I was late for food knowledge class this morning. I was rushing like hell and even brought my toothbrush and toothpaste to school. Tomorrow will be the food knowledge test...wasnt really prepared, hope everything will be fine. After tomorrow maybe I will be more relaxed and yes, can sleep slightly more. Have been staying in media centre these few days. I just dun feel like goin back to my room. Yesterday a la carte dinner with seho, jeff and hazel was quite pleasant. Oh ya nancy and melody were there too. Today market place was great, especially our team...we got 99 for table set up haha. The teacher was happily surprised, that was what he said. I wanted to start an art work themed house by the sea...but it seems a little too late now....still I wished I could complete the art work at least before year end. I really dun want to put art aside cause i know my years of studyin art will be wasted.

No comments: