Wednesday, September 13, 2006

hm... i used to lik to create a surreal landscape, dream-like where i can only see the things that i like.i was dreaming of becoming an architect then.maybe dali and escher are the first few artist i learn to know.their work impressed me.i neve know art exist in such forms.i learn that art could provide a platform for me to generate my likings for great structures.i used to like the ten wonders of the world.most of them are buildings, if i dun remember it wrongly.the time machine somehow also inspired me along the way.
life is beatiful?as i grew up i learn that i live in reality...i face the real sadness and hatred for things.i m so disturb by some things around me.it is no longer surreal.they turned real, somehow they start to disappoint me.it was so complex.surreality enables us to run away from logic.the hatred for rigidness and rules we must obey.juz lik a dream, it happens so coincidentally, without much effort or wanting to dream.creating an artwork may differs, constant struggles is needed to create our dream.dream may not be perceived as real,somehow to you and me it seems to be part of us.we cant deny the fact that our dream has come true...the art work is tangible.it expressed more than what it is-a dreamscape.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLORIA THE GREAT GRACED THIS PAGE...

Anonymous said...

aini the greatest grazed this place. now it is weed free. +D

Anonymous said...

do you ever read my blog?

apri said...

haha i have not been reading sorry.btw i lost ur add.dun mind tellin me haha.gw bakal baca lahh kalau gak borin hahaa