Friday, September 01, 2006

dreams of hope

we went to singapore biennale openin.mr.lee insisted to gel my hair...not bad though,initially i thought he was makin fun of me.so crappy...he said he can hav another profession haha.there is nothin much to see at the padang, there was a half naked man though.alot of arty ppl were there,artist,angmos....and miss lu.rock music...but not enough to get me high.i like night life...i lik to wonder around till late at night...especially with a group of crazy friends.


friends who are they, i feel that i m losing out in alot of things. my relationship with others, it was bad than i could imagine probably. i m tryin so hard that wadeva ways seem wrong. tired, i m so tired. in life is not about me. i wish it is all bout me. i hate to know ppl that would hurt me. or ppl that would make me hurt myself. i have a bad temper, i m possesive and stubborn. i hate to lose out. i hate ppl looking down at me. i want to prove myself worthy...worthy of myself. i hate ppl who compare me with others. i would like to cherish the presence of others. i would like them to know that they are all special and unique in their own ways. i m too used to hav a big ego. i m sorry if i hav hurt anyone.really sorry. i dun mean to insult anyone. sometimes, the best way is to avoid. only those who understand me deserve my understanding. i suppose everyone deserves....since i hate to choose and make anymore decision. i was reading my journal....i realise how pathetic i m=(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't put yourself down too much! stay happy :) And cannot tell lies too... go and tell that person the truth!!

Anonymous said...

haha i wan to see how u look like when u gel ur hair... and cheer up! dun keep on sound moody in ur entries =(

kw

apri said...

evelyn since when u become so sweet.i might consider lahh.haha...his exhibition is comin up .wanna go?ALLURIN!of course i will look gd haha.hope u lik our present=)))) HAPPY BDAE!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT DID YOU SAY im always sweet OK... and you! OMPM $$$ $$$ owe money still dare to go and anyhow tell pple abt me...