Sunday, February 12, 2006

when the heart hurts

i ask myself why i m experiencing that.i get so irritated....i wish i see no one, then i can cry to comfort my own heart.heart,it pumps blood...yet it interferes so much into our feelings and thoughts.my thoughts...why do i hav to think so much when i know it is going to be tough.feelings...i dont like to feel yet i feel more.i find myself resembles that of my heart.havin no heart....i wish i could.then there would not be me.i really hate myself so much that i make life so difficult for myself.life...i dont think mine is pleasant,so i dont feel guilty making it so difficult.i hope for a new life.....i wish and dream for a new life.i see myself fallen into a trap.a trap that i set for myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
yryryr!

Anonymous said...

"happiness is a daily decision" haha i used to think that is true until i realised sometimes happiness is not a choice....

maybe we can force ourselves to be happy then we can fake ourselves and in the end we also become happy?

haha.
cheerios.

mavis