Saturday, February 25, 2006

open up

i used to think that my act of 'letting go' would show the weak side of me to others.i m determined in the past,i dont give up easily.i believe in doin and makin the best out me.but it seems that i lost too much of that spirits since the start of my jc life.i emphasize the importance of something over another....after reflecting bout my secondary school life,now i find it hard to understand my own decision after entering the college.dropping physics wasn't a simple and impulsive choice of mine.in fact....i do cry over my lost for that subject...though i hate it so much in the past.so many things happened, i thought it is time for me to make another decision again.i suppose i begin to look at things differently.i consoled myself that it is always gd for me to learn how to let go...allowing myself more 'space'.at times,i feel myself suffocating too much that i choose to think more for myself.i can't deny myself being selfish.however i do believe that a self-centred person can be moved by others if sorrounded him the forces were great.i would lik to be the forces of others and i need others too to be the forces that will drive me out of selfishry.but,i realise that it is only possible if i m sincere enough to let others enter.i shall learn to cherish the ppl around me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesh, apri, jia you man. Cherish me more! No lah, i'm just kidding.
I might seem very negative, but i do think that you are quite selfish, with only special people receiving a rare streak of good selflessness from you. I feel you should try to treat everone with the amount of niceness that they show you. And dun hide behind your flaws by saying that you are naturally like that. Get up and try to change it, dun admit defeat to your flaws. You have succeeded in the first step of identifying your flaws which not many people achieves. But dun waste this wonderful acheivement of yours by just saying that you have tried and that's the best you can do. Try harder and be better than who you can be. Only when you conquer yourself can you conquer the world. (Oooops, did i come across as too demanding?)

apri said...

haiz...u ahhh...i m aredy very nice and sweet to you lor hahaha remember i told you ot to expect too much from me haha.den u will be happier=)

Tania said...

Benny! HI!:)

Apri..:D Blog gw... ppfftthh.blogspot.com

The best is yet to be! : P hoho..