Sunday, August 01, 2010

As usual

Gosh, I have lost it all. In a state of confusion, disturbance and numbness. I heed towards something that meant to be a stepping stone. Others might have thought otherwise, I have embraced it, and will continue to work towards that "self-assurance" that I am on the right path. I have always been positive, and wanted to continue with the same mindset. Coming back to Singapore is such a painful choice,.... but yet an insurance to someone closer. It seems that I have planned my life, as thorough as I can. I have promised her, and told her that I will be by her side someday, but that kind of assurance seems fleeting and unimaginable. Your birthday is coming, yet I couldn't even thought of a simple surprise to please you, at this moment, I wish to be by your side, whispering gently, "goodnight lao bo!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable designed for me to have a web page, which is good in support of my know-how. thanks admin

My webpage ... hcg 500 calorie diet