Monday, November 02, 2009

It has been a year since my rants come back again, and again. Tell you what, I have been to Prague, one of my favourite destination, better than Paris. Though laobo would argue otherwise. Anyway, yeah we still argue and quarrel and throw things when we need. Have been missing home lately, I lost my phone, and I m so lazy that I dun really bother finding it. Projects after projects and the assignments, sometimes it really pissed me off .........she stares at me. Its time to sleep I guess. Bad laobo, but still loves you no matter how naughty you are hehe.

3 comments:

Jan said...

I have a feeling that I am the only one who is still following this blog. Haha. Anyway, do you mean "laopo"? Lol. That's digusting, dude. Just don't call her that in front of me. Hahaha. OMG! I want to go to Prague too. It's so beautiful... I need to save lots of money now!

apri said...

hey janvin, i really could catch you anywher, may be we should made an appointment to meet online lol. cya, I am not at all busy, but pretending to be busy now i guess. self-inflicted business.

Yeah, I love prague, but some bad memories at the restaurant, I feel like throwing the waiter with the bunch of coins change he returned to me, and always regretted for not doin so to pay back for the bad service and expensive meal.Haiz, being a good boy, I approached the manager instead. But the manager, equally hopeless. I wanted to write a bad review on the trip advisor, but they are lucky that I could find them.

apri said...

couln't!!!