Thursday, April 17, 2008

000000000

I feel that the spaces between me have narrowed down to the extent that I feel so suffocated and rather stress for some reasons. Even the internet itself has turned me down to a certain extent that I have no place to surf, or in fact i dun feel lik surfing. Listening to songs is probably the most relaxing activity. Today is rather a pissed off day for me, what the hell! I cant stand my group ppl whenever they pop up some stupid question which I refuse to answer, come on, I cant cook and respond to them at the same time while it is an exam which I think is rather important. Anyway, those sickly attitude from others will repeat again and again. I wonder if I am really stupid or just being too approachable, well but I really love them and yeahh they do derserve my love, however, why am I so pissed then? I really dun get it. Time to time I will be struggling again and again for tests, tml will be my room division test which I skipped 5 weeks ago.forget about the interview at meritus mandarin, I was disturbed because for the first time I felt so stupid and was forced to have a conversation with stupid ppl, I really think both of them wasnt smart at all. Ok forget bout that, I will get the response soon, but really wishing for the opportunity from the Regent beijing. passing out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Apri, don't die!