Monday, March 31, 2008

20 hours journey including transit time I am back in swiss again. To all my friends sorry for not informing about my arrival and departure. Well this time I am back here with more stress I feel. I have to catch up 2 weeks of lesson missed and the tests are coming up this week. Damnnn, this year werent a gd year I suppose. I am still worried about my family. Those who are sick and arent sick. I hate to say, I cant live freely, I felt there is a persistence burden drowning me down. lets see how this week goes, I created distance as distance. It was blue, white and bright pink. I wonder if we are dating.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your mum is alright. Do update me on her condition ya. And all the best for your new semester/term.

Anonymous said...

Pink Candy Floss... Show it to me!!! hahaha, I'll do it while i'm in Beijing... You really not going over anymore. tsk tsk. hahahaha.

:):) Hope mugging has been fine...

Anonymous said...

damnn janvin, wher is ur blog, u know wad i cant even get in to see it for godness sake. not even once. my mum is fine and probably i m goin back to spore if i pass the interview at meritus mandarin. ya gloria i so want to go to china, but i bet is safer close to home.muggin was fine, but more comin up and i hate all the culinary theory , driving me maddddd!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey.. my blog address is precocious-janjan.blogspot.com... Just pop by to read some of the entries. I assure you mine are quite interesting. Haha.. Kidding.. Anyway, why don't you return to Singapore to have your internship? Then it would spare benny and gloria the pain of not seeing you everyday. And to be honest, hmm..I am still thinking whether you should have just stayed in Singapore and carry on your tertiary studies, given that so many things have happened. Hmm.. Just wondering. In any case, hope you are coping well over there. Cheers !