Monday, October 09, 2006

wah, princess hours! I haven even hav the chance to watch it. I realise tat Ken Ji is quite cool on stage. today tuitionin was quite enjoyable.hm he seems to get better in maths...of course great teacher here haha. I saw alot of cute capsules at jurong on sat, all the mini version of toys. I wish they all belong to me haha.den i shall not stop admirin them.haiz need to write my own testimonial again.shit... so crappy and a total waste of time.cannot blame the teacher.wads is there to write bout?besides a few similar comments lik pleasant ,helpful, friendly bla bla shit. i dun give much a damn but i hav to...errr how superficial we are.they should stop feeding us with testimonial. it is non-representative of us, i suppose. a lvl alvl... i m thinkin wad should i do after the exam.excited yet anxious....huh i get distracted so easily, tv,comp and shops...wah they are so irresistable. i keep thinkin of wantin to go out. how how!!??? wah lao i meet my ex classmates today,we used to keep in contact via smses. i feel bad for not bein tat friendly.she muz be thinkin tat i hav a weird temper. belajar belajar......acai!!!!!!

No comments: