Wednesday, August 09, 2006

sickling

mr lee was rite.he told me i shouldnt stay up till so late.i woke up feelin very tired yesterday,but still i went to skul for the celebration.i thought it was only due to the lack of sleep.after, i found out that i hav headache and i juz cant continue to trace.i took a nap in ar21.kexin was there and some other ppl.she was so sweet of wakin me up and allowin me to slp again after she knew that i wasnt feelin that well.we promised to motivate one another for the art project.later the rest of them insist that i should go home.i refused.as kexin had said, home wasnt exactly home.i enjoyed the company of friends.we ordered mc donalds delivery and i had tea for my drink instead of usual coke light or milo.we played sparkles that gloria's brought from home.and sung our way out of skul like a group of students being possesed by kexin satanic music.haha ...i still hav much energy then.going home alone was such a dreadful journey.it was so bad,i felt that i could faint anytime walking up the hill to my house.i think i need to slp early tonite.i was guilty for not meeting my own set target.i need to finish 6 traces this week!oh goshhhh...time is running out.some time i would find myself prayin hopin to calm myself down.i am too stress perhaps.even yesterday nite, i dreamt that i actually finish the next 19 traces in juz one day.i was so happy.dream was only a dream...i never dare to dream.it brings too much disappointment.i m still findin ways to make myself a better person.i do not want to disappoint myself and the others.acha acha faidi! come on go go go=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe u shouldn't stress yourself too much.. although u may be pressed for time, u should also take care of yourself..ya..hope all your effort will be rewarded next year..=]

apri said...

hope so haha.thanx alot friend, though u r always biased towards someone wahahahah.